You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive eNotices about military spouse scholarships.
The National Military Family Association is now accepting applications for its annual Joanne Holbrook Patton Military Spouse Scholarship Program. The Association recognizes the unique challenges today’s military spouses face pursuing additional training or education. Scholarships of up to $1,000 are awarded to help ease the financial obstacles that accompany pursuing a higher education.
Scholarships are awarded in eight categories:
- High School GED or English as a Second Language classes
- Degree Seeking Candidates (Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate)
- Licensing Fee
- Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math Degree (to include certain healthcare fields)
- Mental Health Career Fields
- Spouses of Fallen Service Members
- Spouses of Wounded Service Members
- Vocational or Technical Certification
Applications will only be accepted online and must be submitted by midnight EST, January 31, 2013. Spouses of uniformed service members (active duty, National Guard and Reserve, retirees, and survivors) from any branch or rank are eligible to apply. The scholarship funds may be used to assist with tuition, fees, and school room and board. Apply now!